All bid notices and specifications will be posted on this page for download and review.
If there are no bid notices here than there are no bids being pursued at this time.
For more info you can contact us at 815-449-2490 note that we are not staffed full time so leave a message.
BID NOTICE Posted 10/18/2022
1. The Dakota Fire Department will receive sealed bids for the purchase of six(6) self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) units as herein described.
2. Sealed bids are desired from reputable builders of SCBA units in accordance with these specifications.
3. Bids must be received in a sealed envelope and prominently marked “SEALED BID FOR SCBA” with the name and address of the bidder.
4. Bids must be received on or before November 22nd at 6:00 p.m. by Chief Chris Wells and delivered to the fire station at 118 E Main St Dakota IL 61018
5. Bids will be publically opened Dakota Fire Department located at 118 E Main St Dakota IL 61018 on November 22nd at 7:00 p.m. The bids will be read aloud and documented.
6. All bid proposals should be signed in ink, showing all facts and the total amount of the bid.
7. The Dakota Fire Department reserves the right to accept or reject in part, or in whole, any submitted bid, whichever is in the best interest of the Dakota Fire Department.
8. The specifications covering the design, construction and testing of the equipment shall equal or exceed the specifications set forth in National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) 1981, 2013 Edition.
9. All manufacturers shall submit a detailed specification for their proposal.
10. Any and all exceptions from our specification shall be listed on (a) separate sheet(s) entitled “EXCEPTIONS TO THE LISTED SPECIFICATIONS.” The listed exceptions must be fully explained with the alternative detailed.
11. Manufacturers shall submit the price per unit, including all features and additional equipment requested. Manufacturers are requested to also submit a list of all available options, which are not requested in the specifications and priced individually.
|147 downloads||1.2||18-10-2022 20:20|
Dakota Fire Protection District
118 E Main St.
Dakota IL. 61018